Ceetrus is a global property player based in Europe, founded in 1976. The company was known as Immochan until June 2018. The company’s new name is constructed from the following words: “SEE” as for “CITIES, “TRUST” and “US” (we). Ceetrus has nearly 1,000 employees across 10 countries and 279 commercial sites. It aims to create responsible, sustainable, vibrant community spaces that contribute to the development of local communities and make people’s everyday lives more comfortable. In addition to its residential and multifunctional projects, Ceetrus Hungary Kft., the Hungarian subsidiary of Ceetrus is primarily involved in the management of Auchan Korzó.
In our Budapest office we have nearly 40 employees working together, and now we are looking for a
for a fixed-term of 2 years (maternity cover)
- Drafting and reviewing contracts such as real estate lease agreements, contractor agreements
- Participation in debt collection
- Prioviding legal opinion on various business matters
- Lialising with other functions in the company – eg. finance, HR, leasing etc.
- Drafting internal policies
- Hungarian law degree
- 1-2 years of experience as a lawyer in a multinational company or law firm
- Advanced English knowledge with legal terminology, native Hungarian knowledge
- The knowledge of real estate law is strongly preferable
- High attention for details, outstanding working moral
What we can offer you:
- Outstanding work environment
- Opportunity to learn and develop your professional knowledge